© 2022 U.S. Real Estate Market Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to use the Service. You may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with USREM. By accepting this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. You may print or save a copy of this Agreement for your records.
Information from third parties
USREM works with third-party providers of information in connection with the Service. USREM does not endorse or guarantee any such third-party information for any purpose, including but not limited to accuracy, legality, non-infringement or fitness for any particular purpose. USREM is not responsible for any third-party products and services or third-party websites accessed through the Service.
Offers and third-party links
Some parts of the Service may be supported by sponsored links from advertisers and display offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Service, queries made through the Service or other information. In connection with any such offers, the Service may provide links to other websites belonging to USREM advertisers and other third parties. USREM does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through any such offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from its site), and USREM is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those websites.
Your registration information
Any information provided to or data generated by your activities on the USREM platform will be available to USREM in order to assist you with the Services provided by USREM. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which, together with your Login ID e-mail address, allows you to access the Service.
Your Login ID and password, together with any mobile number or other contact information you provide form your ‘Registration Information.’
By providing USREM with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices from USREM electronically, to the e-mail address provided. It is your responsibility to update or change that address. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on its site, accessible through most standard, commercially available Internet browsers. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify USREM immediately.
Your use of the service
Your right to access and use the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use the Service for lawful purposes.
In order for the Service to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Service to you may be affected.
Your access and use of the Service may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance, or repair or other actions that USREM, in its sole discretion, may elect to take. USREM cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties that may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings, or other service interruptions. USREM cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery, or failure to store any user data, communications, or personalization settings.
USREM may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts. You agree to consent to these alerts subject to the following terms. Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes made online to your account, such as a change in your Registration Information. You do not need to activate these alerts. Although you may have the option to turn off some of these automatic alerts, USREM recommends that you leave them on, since they may be security-related.
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Service. USREM may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time in its sole discretion. Each alert may have different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
If your e-mail address changes, you are responsible for informing USREM of that change. Alerts may include some information about your account. Anyone with access to your e-mail will be able to view the content of these alerts.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. USREM does its best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. USREM does not guarantee the delivery or the accuracy of the content of any alert. You explicitly agree that USREM shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert, for any errors in the content of an alert, or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
Rights you grant to us
Any information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials or other content (collectively, “Accounts Content”) you provide in connection with the Service, you are licensing, free of any charge, the Accounts Content to USREM solely for the purpose of providing the Service. USREM may use such Accounts Content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting Accounts Content, you represent that you are entitled to submit it in connection with the Service for use for this purpose, without any obligation by USREM to pay any fees or other limitations.
You hereby authorize and permit USREM to use information submitted by you to the Service (such as account passwords and usernames) to configure the Service so that it is compatible with the third-party sites.
USREM's intellectual property rights
USREM’s “look and feel” (for example, the text, graphics, images, logos and button icons appearing on the website), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including HTML-based computer programs) and other materials are protected under United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of USREM belong or are licensed to USREM or its software or content suppliers. USREM grants you the right to view and use USREM subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on USREM for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from USREM, in whole or in part, for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without USREM’s prior written consent.
Access and interference
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Service, without USREM’s express written consent, which may be withheld in USREM’s sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Service, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interferes with the proper working of the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service.
Rules for submitting indications of interest regarding the service
As part of the Service, USREM may allow users to submit indications of interest to relevant financial service and/or real estate providers and/or agents.
- You are solely responsible for all content you submit in connection with the Service.
- By submitting content in connection with the Service, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant USREM a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with the Service, and the business of USREM, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of the Service, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in areas explicitly designated for such purpose.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
Disclaimer of representations and warranties
The content and all services and products associated with or provided through the service are provided to you on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. Usrem makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the content or operation of the service. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk.
Usrem makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content of the service, whether such content is provided by usrem or by a third party on the service, and usrem expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Usrem makes no representation, warranty or guarantee that the content that may be available through the service is free of infection from any viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Not a registered exchange, financial planner, investment adviser, tax advisor, or real estate broker
NEITHER USREM NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. Although the Service may provide data, information, or content relating to investment strategies and/or opportunities to buy and/or sell real estate or securities, you should not construe any such content as tax, legal, financial, or investment advice.
USREM is not
a registered exchange under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934,
a registered investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940,
a financial or tax planner, and does not offer legal advice to any user of the service, or
a real estate broker.
Although the Service may provide data, information, or content relating to investment strategies and/or opportunities to buy and/or sell real estate and/or securities, you should not construe any such content as tax, legal, financial,investment, or real estate advice.
Limitations on USREM's liability
None of USREM or its affiliates shall in any event be responsible or liable to you or to any third party, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, liquidated or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, revenue or business, arising in whole or in part from your access to or your use of the service or this agreement, even if usrem or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement, liability of USREM and its affiliates, in the aggregate, to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount of fees you have actually paid to URESM for the services within the past one-year.
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, any such cause of action is permanently barred.
Your indemnification of USREM
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless USREM and its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and advisers, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this agreement by you.
Modifications of this agreement
USREM may modify this agreement from time to time in its sole discretion, so review it periodically. The agreement will indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the agreement when you visit USREM or use the service after such changes are made.
Dispute resolution / governing law and venue for disputes
You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, USREM is able to offer the service at the terms designated, and that your assent to this provision is an integral part of USREM's willingness to enter into this agreement, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case USREM may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void, or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if USREM does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in this Agreement (or which USREM has the benefit of under any applicable law), such failure to exercise such right or remedy may not be construed as a waiver of any other rights and remedies of USREM.